Pigeon Forge has so many activities to explore. Of course tourist like us found everything exciting. My family wanted to find unique experiences the whole family would enjoy with a toddler of course. So when we heard about Pirates Voyage, it was perfect! A show plus dinner with seats and that the entire family could enjoy. We just visited the Renaissance Festival so Braden is really into swords and pirates right now! I honestly didn't know it could get any more perfect.
Pirates Voyage is an experience like no other. There are 2 locations. We had the opportunity to be able and visit the location in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Each showing lasts approximately ... hours. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime for a chance to shop, drink, and explore before the show begins. To reduce your wait time, do not arrive more than 45 minutes before your scheduled showtime.
Me Hearties Feast
Featuring themed dishes, the Pirates Voyage feast is sure to please both adventurous and picky eaters. Be sure to come with a big appetite, as you sail for the deep sea the feast comes to you!
- Buccaneer Biscuit
- Voyager Creamy Vegetable Soup
- Cracklin’ Pan-Fried Chicken
- Sugar-Cured Ham
- Corn on the Cob
- Herb-basted Potato
- Walk the Plank Peach Turnover
- Unlimited Coca-Cola®, tea, or coffee
- Delicious Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Dairy Free meals are available upon request. *Please mention at time of reservation.
Pirates Voyage is a daring adventure into the deep blue featuring all in sword fights, blazing cannons, fire tricks, mystical mermaids, and of course, PIRATES! Scaling high above the two full-sized pirate ships in the hideaway lagoon, fighting to win Davy Jones’ coveted sunken treasure. Join along in this destination experience for an epic battle for lost treasure inviting you to join the most famous pirate, Blackbeard, and his quartermaster, Calico Jack, as they lead the Crimson and Sapphire crews.
The pirate arena features a 300,000-gallon indoor water stage with a 15-foot lagoon and two 25-foot pirate ships. The cast includes aerialists, platform and springboard divers, performers who work with fire and tumblers.
Arrrrre ye makin’ yer plans for family fun in Pigeon Forge? If yer kids be dreaming of pirate patches and mermaid tales, I highly suggest spending a little extra to invited to Join The Crew and get a pirate or mermaid makeover before the show! Makeover packages include facial makeup, costume accessories and flags. Once the transformation is complete, your child will feel like part of the crew!
There’s more than enough to keep you and the rest of your crew engaged from beginning to end. The show also includes a touch of audience participation, which makes it that much more exciting for your little lad or lassie. During intermission your wee one gets a chance to become a real life pirate! Raise your hand as high as can be and cross your fingers, with only a few chances to be chosen. As a pirate, they'll climb into the row boats (of course with life jackets) and set sail on a race to beat the other pirates!
- Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. To reduce your wait time, do not arrive more than 45 minutes before your scheduled showtime.
- Strollers are not allowed in the building, car carriers may only be brought in if a seat is purchased for your wee one.
- Pirates Voyage is fully accessible for mates with special needs. For our hearing impaired mates, wireless headsets are available in Pirates Village.
- While the show is definitely designed to keep the kiddos entertained, they may be startled by occasional loud explosions from the cannons.
- You’ll receive plenty of food throughout the show, but beware: it won’t all arrive at once. Rather, the show takes an incremental approach, with one item served at a time. We encourage you to pace yourself and truly enjoy each aspect of the meal.
- Please be aware that forks are the only utensil allowed so pack a plastic spoon if your wee one will have trouble drinking the soup like a full on pirate.
Where? 2713 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN, adjacent to The Island
Prices? Adults $66.99 Wee Ones (ages 3-9) $32.99
If ye wish for your little lad or lassie (year 2 or younger) to receive their own seat or pirate feast, a regular children’s admission will apply.
Contact? (865) 505-2469
Website? Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show
*** All photos are property of The Destination Family. We were not paid to write this article. All information is based on my non biased opinion. Thank you Pirates Voyage for inviting us! ***