There's a new kind of fun in Pigeon Forge! Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud is not your average adventure park. Gear up and get ready to swing high across the sky in their all new attraction or find out who can climb the fastest. It's a one of a kind adventure the entire family can enjoy. Don't forget to check out the Lumberjack Show, an hour and a half of competitive lumberjack events featuring the Dawson and McGraw families’ world-class lumberjacks making your destination a one stop trip to fun! Pack your bags and get ready to head to the Smokey Mountains!
What is the Lumberjack Adventure Park?
Are you ready for a unique two-hour experience where families can adventure together? Compete like a lumberjack at the Lumberjack Feud Adventure Park. This is not your average adventure park. With 4 unique areas packed with exciting lumberjack themed activities, you can be brave like a lion to conquer your fears in a safe environment. Here you can ride the Flying Ox; the first of it's kind, cable-to-rail zip-line roller coaster. Try your skills on the High Woodsman Challenge; a multi-level ropes course, dodging obstacles and testing your balance. The logger sports challenges, your chance to compete in your own lumberjack events featuring the Boom Run, Log Roll, and the Speed Climb just like the world-class lumberjacks. Last but not least, let out a roar and jump from the 80-foot-tall Timber Towers on 4 controlled jump elements that will make your stomach drop.
Some of the attractions, like the Flying Ox, have a 50-pound minimum weight limit. Be sure to ask the attendee before getting in line. You do not want to have to wait for your turn only to find out that the kiddos aren't able to give it a try. Attraction attendees are happy to answer any of the other questions you have as you find new adventures around the park. They are always thrilled to help their guests have an awesome time on this one-of-kind destination!
The Flying Ox
Have you been on a mixture of a roller coaster and a zipline? Meet the Flying Ox, the first-of-its-kind experience that takes you on a thrilling ride around Lumberjack Square. While swinging along the tracks hang on tight, as you will blast through the corners and down the straights at breathtaking speeds. From the first jump off the platform to the end of the ride, you won’t be able to stop smiling with delight (Or like one of us who laughed the whole time)! This was sure an adventure we've never came across before, of course something this exciting we couldn't just back down!
High Woodsman Challenge
One of the most popular aspects of Lumberjack Adventure Park is the High Woodsman Challenge. This multi-level ropes course is full of obstacles that are fun for everyone ages 5 and up. Guests don’t need to worry about safety because the middle level is completely netted and the top-level will have you safely connected to the course at all times! Everyone from the kids to adults will love seeing if they have what it takes to make it across all of the obstacles. We sure had a blast climbing around special obstacles on a race to the top!
You’ll get to compete in two of the competitive lumberjack events our professional lumberjacks compete in during the show. The first event is the Boom Run, where you’ll race against floating logs. This event originated from a need for lumberjacks to corral timber in ponds by running across the protective booms. Will you be able to get across without taking a slip? Test it out for yourself and race to the finish! The second event you can try is the Log Roll, where you’ll fight to keep your balance on the log. Don’t worry though — during both events, you’ll be harnessed in so that you can’t fall into the pool and won’t get wet.
If you’re looking for a thrill and a rush for adrenaline, then Timber Towers is the perfect adventure for you! It is an 80-foot free fall that features two unique free fall jumps. You will jump from the 80-foot towers on controlled jump elements that are sure to make your stomach drop! But don’t worry, you will remain securely harnessed in for a soft landing at the end of the ride, giving you all the excitement without the risks. (Warning: There are a lot of stairs!) Are you brave enough to flip upside down on this thrilling adventure to test your fears? Or will you just hold on and feel the rush of wind against your hair as you leap off the edge?
- The park is stroller and wheelchair friendly so everyone can join in to watch the fun!
- Don't think your kiddos will enjoy the show? A special activity that’s designed just for kiddos is the event during intermission. Kids are called down from the audience to participate in a special event. They will get to interact with the lumberjacks and jills while having a blast being center stage. This intermission activity will make your kids love Lumberjack Feud in Pigeon Forge even more!
- Dress comfortably. We stayed for a few hours to complete everything they have to offer. Take account for the Tennessee heat.
- You are able to buy tickets at the box office when you arrive at Lumberjack Feud in Pigeon Forge. However, we recommend buying your tickets in advance so you get the day and time you want. You can call the box office and order tickets over the phone, or you can book tickets online. Shows can often sell out early so call today for your one stop destination for fun!
- When you are planning your trip, you are probably looking for ways to save money on your adventure. Check out the packages Lumberjack Feud has to offer. If you want to see the show and play at the Adventure Park, you can save quite a bit of money when you purchase tickets together.
- If you’re afraid bad weather will make you miss the Lumberjack Feud Show, it won’t! The show still goes on, whether it’s sunny, raining, or snowing.
What are you waiting for? Put your lumberjack skills to the test and get your tickets to your Lumberjack Adventure Park in Pigeon Forge today!
Where? 2530 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
When? Open year-round
Ages? Adventure Park 5+
Prices? From $39.99/Adult - $34.99/Child
*** All photos are property of The Destination Family. We were not paid to write this article. All information is based on my non biased opinion. Thank you Lumberjack Feud for inviting us! ***