These Watermelon Cupcakes are a great alternative to traditional cupcakes for those of you who may be concerned with allergies or just want a healthy treat. They are quick and sweet, which makes them perfect for any occasion. They only have two ingredients: Watermelon and Whip Cream but if your kiddos don't eat dairy you can always use coconut cream. Sprinkles or toppers make these melon cupcakes more exciting but, is not necessary.
Ice cream scoop
Optional - sprinkles and toppers
How To Make:
1. Cut your watermelon in half
2. Use your icecream scoop to scoop out a piece of watermelon
3. Place your sweet, juicy watermelon into your cupcake paper
4. Add cool whip on top and any other decorations
5. Enjoy your healthy and adorable treat!
*** All photo's are property of Britt's Creative Crafts. ***